Aeoncademy is seeking Assistants to join our team.
The Successful Applicants will:
- Be High-Energy and enjoy working with children.
- Be ready and able to learn new skills on the fly.
- Possess a valid Working with Vulnerable People Card and I’mAlert certificate.
- Be available for Casual work on Mondays and Tuesdays, with the potential for shifts on other days.
Aeoncademy is an organisation that is all about Education and Total Human Enrichment through Creativity, a philosophy that stretches through everything we do. This applies to our team as well.
At Aeoncademy, we provide for our team:
- A caring, team-oriented workplace
- On-The-Job training and additional (free!) Professional Development opportunities in Visual Arts, Dramatic Storytelling, and more.
- Exciting scope to rise through the ranks for dedicated and empowered people
- Opportunity to engage with our provision of Education through Creativity, and help mould the place you work!
Send a copy of your CV and your Working with Vulnerable People card to the Aeoncademy email address. Make sure you’ve got a phone number for us to organise an interview and/or trial shift.
We look forward to hearing from you!